Review Violent Delights + Violent Ends by Jessica Hawkins

Monday, November 11, 2019

In the de la Rosa family, old grudges run deeper than loyalty, and betrayal is a three-letter word: war. 



But this feud isn’t between enemies. It’s between brothers. And I’m the prize.

I was born a princess among criminals. An untouchable among thieves. Heiress to a life others have killed for, and one I'm prepared to trade for my freedom. I vowed not to leave without Diego, my first love and best friend, but if his ruthless brother has his way, I won’t leave at all. Cristiano de la Rosa is a man as big and bold as his legend. Once upon a time, he was our cartel’s best soldier . . . until he became my family’s worst enemy.

A man like Cristiano will bend fate to his will to get what he wants. Even if it means dragging me to hell—and tearing me from his brother's arms.

“She is mine.” Three words from two different men.
A life, future, and love I don’t get to choose.
 



4-4,5 STARS

“This is a game, Natalia, and you have to play—or you’ll lose. Learn your lesson should someone care enough to teach you. And never doubt that you are a prize to hold tight.”

Such a great read, I devour it!It was captivating and I was intrigued from the first pages!The story line fantastic and the characters interesting!Cristiano and Diego DeLa Rosa are two brothers who are battling against each other.They were so different and they confused me. But from the beginning I knew who was the best and who was the bad.

description


"Trust no one.
Never draw a weapon unless you meant to kill.
Loyalty didn’t guarantee loyalty, even to your own blood.
Anyone, even the most loyal disciple, could turn."

I like the writing and I think this is epic!I'm so excited to start the second book!


 

I had a life, love, and future to give.
Until my enemy took a wife.

The devil has a name, and it’s Cristiano de la Rosa. On my wedding day, he was the last man I expected to see standing at the altar. He wants to make me his queen. His brother wants to rescue his princess.

Getting Cristiano to lose control becomes the name of the game, and the stakes are life and death. But as truth and lies blur, loyalty is tested, and our chemistry threatens to reach the melting point, the prize grows less clear. Either freedom no longer means what I think it does, or Cristiano is as devious as everyone says, and he’s mastered the art of playing my mind.

All I know for certain is that nothing is certain. And all you need to know? This is a love story.

But even love stories have to end.




4 STARS


"For every door she slammed, I would open another. I'd pursue her. I'd break down that defiance until I found myself in her sweet core. She would cross over into the darkness. And I'd be waiting with open arms."

Gosh this is even better.I love this series I literary read both books in two days! Cristiano and Natalia has stole my heart.I am in love with both of them!

Seriously, I cannot get enough of them!Cristiano is an enigma and Natalia is ok for me.I feel she was better in the first book.However, I can say she grown up!

I need the third book right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts