Review The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams

Sunday, November 03, 2019
The first rule of book club:
You don't talk about book club.

Nashville Legends second baseman Gavin Scott's marriage is in major league trouble. He’s recently discovered a humiliating secret: his wife Thea has always

faked the Big O. When he loses his cool at the revelation, it’s the final straw on their already strained relationship. Thea asks for a divorce, and Gavin realizes he’s let his pride and fear get the better of him.

Welcome to the Bromance Book Club.

Distraught and desperate, Gavin finds help from an unlikely source: a secret romance book club made up of Nashville's top alpha men. With the help of their current read, a steamy Regency titled Courting the Countess, the guys coach Gavin on saving his marriage. But it'll take a lot more than flowery words and grand gestures for this hapless Romeo to find his inner hero and win back the trust of his wife.
 



4 STARS

This was a nice surprise, I was excited about it!It was refreshing and so cute. Thea and Gavin were great characters!I loved this second chance romance in marriage.It's the second book I'm reading about a marriage couple and I loved it!!

I loved the friendship Gavin and his guys have and how they helped him!It was fun and sweet.Generally I devour it, it was fast paced,lighthearted and so fun!I enjoyed every minute of it!

I cannot wait to read more books from this author!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts