Review Tame: Savannah Heirs by Coralee June and Raven Kennedy

Monday, July 15, 2019

I’ve got a secret

I’ve got bruises no one can see and the devil’s blood running through my veins.




 If I want to end my father’s reign, I’ve got to help Rocco Nomar with his daughter. 

She’s broken, jaded. A sad, pretty little thing with a big heart and eyes that make me feel like I’m drowning. She’s not swayed by the social politics of Savannah, but she has my heart doing double takes. 

I didn’t even know I was capable of love. I’m not a man that can be tamed. But Rachel Nomar just might change that. 

As long as the devil in me doesn’t ruin her first. 




4 STARS

I loved it, I just couldn't put it down, Coralee and Raven did an amazing job.Their stories are so addictive.They deliver a quick read with twists, sexy and hot.The romance is complex, full of sexual tension,push and pull and angst.

description

“My soul wanted a savior, but it was consistent with my luck that I was given a devil who wasn’t interested in protecting anyone.”

I loved how Godfrey pushed Rachel , they frustrate me a lot!Their chemistry is off the charts and I loved the intensity and the passion.

This was a great read I can't wait for the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts