Review Filthy Vows by Alessandra Torre

Thursday, July 18, 2019

  Would you tell your husband everything? 
Every torrid thought? 





 

The forbidden images that slink into your mind in your most vulnerable moments? 
I shouldn't have. I hesitated to. But I did. 
And my husband? 
He gave them all to me.

Amazon / KindleUnlimited: smarturl.it/FilthyVows
#filthyvows

4 STARS

Filthy Vows is a hot, passionate and captivating story.And when I say hot I mean it, it's super hot and sensual and it's better not to be read in public places, hehehe.I was sucked into this story from the beginning and I was so intrigued!

description

The characters were great and their chemitry is off the charts hot, and you could feel the sexual tension .I loved that this one was about a married couple.Elle is an intereting heroine and I loved being in her mind.

description

I really wish we had more, I feel like it was short. I hope we have another book in this world at some point!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts