Review The Fadeaway by Rebecca Jenshak

Friday, July 05, 2019

He thinks we're playing the longest game of hard-to-get ever.  We're not.





Joel: The hottest girl on campus won't go out with me. I know, I know, that sounds presumptuous, but this girl... this girl has gotten under my skin, and I can't seem to walk away. 
Every Thursday, I show up at the café where she works. She's fed me every excuse in the book. I should give up and bang one of the many girls blowing up my phone. I'm not. Even when she says no, Thursday is my favorite day of the week.
Katrina: The hottest guy on campus won't stop asking me out. I know that sounds like a good problem to have, but this guy... this guy has no idea how complicated my life is trying to juggle being a single mom and college student. Every Thursday, he shows up at the café where I work. His cheesy pickup lines and arrogance should have me completely annoyed. I'm not. I can't say yes, but Thursday is my favorite day of the week.


 GRAB IT NOW:


❤️4 stars ❤️

What a nice surprise, the first book was ok but I really adored this one! I just couldn’t put it down, I love the romance a lot and the story was captivating! Katrina and Joel has an amazing banter , there was angst they were flirty and sweet too!

Joel has wanted to take Katrina out since the very first time he asked her out.I loved how much he wanted her and what he done for her! He is a really sweet sexy and swoon worthy hero! He was perfect for her, the only reason this wasn’t a 5 stars for me is Katrina who frustrated me a little bit!

Overall it was an amazing story, I’m so glad I give it a try and I can’t wait for the next book!

description

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts