Review Black Sheep by Meghan March

Wednesday, July 03, 2019


From New York Times best-selling author Meghan March comes a story of untold truths and one man's redemption in the Dirty Mafia Duet - available in audio first!  


'


Every family has a black sheep. In the infamous Casso crime family, that black sheep is me - Cannon Freeman. 

Except I'm not a free man. I've never been free. Not since the day I was born. I owe my loyalty to my father, Dominic Casso, even if he won't publicly acknowledge me as his blood. 

I've never had a reason to go against his wishes...until I met her. 

Drew Carson turned my world upside when she walked into my club looking for a job. 

Now, my honor and my life are on the line. 

Going against my father's wishes might buy me a bullet straight from his gun, but black sheep or not, it's time to make my stand. 

She's worth the fallout.

AMAZON Audible :  https://amzn.to/2JyvBG3




5 stars

What a ride, I devour it in one sitting it was brilliant!Fast paced, sexy, intense and steamy!The storyline was fantastic I loved the world Meghan March create! I was anxious and I excited through the story to see what will happen!

description

Drew and Cannon are full of tension,passion and intensity I liked their relationship! Cannon is my new obsession I loved this man! He is exactly what I wanted and even more! He is so delicious and sexy!

The end of Black Sheep makes me crave for more and now I’m excited to see what else will be up for us in the next book!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts