Top Recommendation Review NINE, THE TALE OF KEVIN CLEARWATER by T.M. Frazier

Tuesday, June 18, 2019
'


Nine lives. 
Nine inches. 
One chance to make her his. 



Preppy's brother is about to live up to the family legacy in more ways than one.

This is the story of Nine, The Tale of Kevin Clearwater.



Download your copy today→ http://bit.ly/2IkSu0B



🔥5 STARS🔥

It was brilliant,addictive,fast paced and steamy.I devour it in one sitting,Nine: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater is packed with suspense,twists and is dark and sexy.

description

I love this world and this series so much, I was waiting for this book!T.M. Frazier brings a brilliant story and takes the reader in an amazing roller coaster.N9ne was something else, I fell hard for him and I just wish we had more!Lenny was fantastic, I loved her!T.M. Frazier always has the best heroines!N9ne and Lenny are both broken yet somehow they fit perfectly together.

This series is a must read, all this characters has a special place in my heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts