Review The Consequence of Falling by Claire Contreras

Monday, January 14, 2019

The list of things I hate is short. Not even my soon-to-be ex-husband is on that list. Nope.
I save only the worst of the worst, the crème de la crème, the absolute I cannot even for this list . . .


1. Black coffee
2. Rude people
3. Nathaniel Bradley

Which is why when my father informs me that he’s making Nathaniel Bradley his new business partner, and in turn, my boss, I flip out. 

1. He’s an annoying know-it-all. 
2. He calls me a spoiled princess every chance he gets. 
3. He disapproves of everything I do.

I go into this knowing I’ll hate every second in his presence. Except the longer he’s around, the more I find myself staring at his lips and remembering the one time they were on mine. I randomly find myself looking at his hands and wondering how they’d feel on my skin. 

I try to snap out of it, but I guess I’m not as smart as I thought I was. No matter how many times I remind myself of the times I’ve practically thrown myself at him and he’s pushed me away, I keep falling little by little.

I’d always heard that it was a bad idea to mix business with pleasure and if that’s the case, this thing with Nathaniel has demise written all over it. 






❤️4 stars ❤️

The Consequence of Falling is a sweet,steamy and emotional story.I was hooked and intrigued from the first pages.I liked the romance and the characters.The writing is flawless and the story fast paced!

description

I enjoyed Nathaniel and Presley .They have a great banter, they were funny,intense and flirty.From their very first meeting you can feel the tension between them!Presley most of the time was so funny but there were moments she was getting in my nerves but this was not entirely bad.Nathaniel intrigued me and I liked me.

Overall The Consequence of Falling is a heartwarming story with a swoon worthy hero and a romance which have it all!Sexy , angst and cute moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts