Review Make You Mine by Tia Louise

Monday, December 03, 2018


A promise written on a coaster.

A lost night in a dark room.
Grayson Cole was my brother’s best friend.
He was all of my firsts.
Then he went away…






Drew Harris was just a kid, a senior in high school, my best friend’s little sister.
They said she was too young to know her feelings. I was too old to have them, so I left to join the military.



Four years passed. Loss, injury, angry words I can never take back.
I’m home, but I’m not the same.
Neither is she.



Now she’s a woman with flashing blue eyes, long blonde hair, and gorgeous curves.
She’s the same sweet smile, the same sassy mouth…
I could never say No to her before.
I should say No for her sake. She deserves better than what I’ve become, scarred and damaged. 



“They told me to stay away from you.
I went away to try… God, I tried.
Now everything has changed. I’m back, and I’ll do whatever it takes to make you mine…”



(A full-length, STAND-ALONE CONTEMPORARY romance about first love, redemption, and finding your way home. No cheating; No cliffhangers.)



LIVE EARLY!!!

5 amazing stars

Such a beautiful story, Make You Mine is an incredible story that starts as a lighthearted story and goes to an intense and an emotional story.

description

Drew and Gray are full of passion,tension and love.They make me swoon and melt in the first part and then my heart was aching for them.

This is a fantastic story, it was captivating and fast paced.More to come closer to the release!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts