Review Lock by Debra Anastasia

Friday, December 14, 2018


LOCK
I met her among the chaos of a gang fight - one that I inadvertently started.
Ember.




Beautiful, feisty, and passionate. And the sister of Mercy☠️, an infamous assassin.
We fell for each other, hard. Until forces outside of our control intervened.
Now, she's a prisoner, doing everything she can to keep her family safe.
And I'm her guard, doing everything I can to set her free. I'd take a bullet for her. Hell, I'd take a few.
In this dark, twisted world, we only have each other. But I have to wonder, is that enough?

 Amazon Print: https://amzn.to/2QMUiUN

4 stars

From the moment I read the synopsis I wanted this book, and omg it was amazing!I love the world this author create and the characters were unique!

Ember and Lock's  story is so romantic and full of suspense!I loved every minute these two have together!
Ember is Mercy's sister and she grew up lonely. She longed for a loving family of her own. Now, that she's 19 years, she got Mercy and Animal. Ember wants to experience a normal life, ok as normal as it gets with her brother breathing down her neck.
And there's Sherlock Sonnet - Lock.He wanted to go to college, but life had other plans. Then he meets Ember and he knows she's his one. Their chemistry was off the charts hot and so intense!I loved these two!


Overall, it was a great story!It has it all, it was dark and it has suspense and the romance was something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts