Top Recommendation Legacy Of Lies by Tara Leigh

Monday, October 15, 2018

Today we are celebrating the release of LEGACY OF LIES by Tara Leigh! LEGACY OF LIES is the first novel in the series and you can purchase it now for $2.99.

THRONE OF LIES is a prequel novella from the Legacy of Lies series can be read for FREE today only!

 

Follow Tara's newsletter for exclusive news about the series

Watch the Book Trailer

------------------

 

LEGACY OF LIES by Tara Leigh

PURCHASE NOW:
Purchase in PAPERBACK NOW!

Blurb:

Money. Status. Wealth. Power. I believed I was entitled to all of it. My legacy. Jolie Chapman. I thought I was entitled to her, too. My love. In a scandal that set our families against each other, I lost. My legacy. My love. Everything. I was heir to a throne built on lies, my crown forged from corruption. Stripped of everything I'd been raised to consider my birthright. Including my princess—who wasn’t mine, after all. I’ve spent the past decade rebuilding my life, on my own terms. Money. Status. Wealth. Power. They’ve been earned. Now I’ve returned to Manhattan for redemption, too. Jolie wasn’t supposed to be here. … And I wasn’t supposed to care. Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice— Who am I kidding? I don’t believe in second chances anymore.



5 Stars

I haven't read a lot of books from Tara Leigh but I can easily say this is one of her best books so far!I was hooked from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading!Legacy of Lies is full of emotions, it's intense,passionate and fast paced.

description

Jolie and Tripp stole my heart, this is for sure an epic love.It has everything I wanted and even more.There is hurt,passion,desperation,regret,love and intensity between these two.

Tara Leigh delivers a story with suspense, a heavy romance, a brilliant plot and beautiful writing.


Add LEGACY OF LIES to Goodreads

-------------------------------

The LEGACY OF LIES series novella, THRONE OF LIES, is available for FREE TODAY ONLY!


THRONE OF LIES by Tara Leigh

Prequel novella to Legacy of Lies

READ IT NOW FOR FREE (for today only!)
Purchase in PAPERBACK NOW!

Blurb:

I was called a prodigal son. A scion of Midas. I believed it. Why wouldn’t I? Everything my father touched turned to gold. The proof was all around me. Luxury cars. Elite schools. A billion-dollar business. Even my girlfriend, a Park Avenue Princess. I reigned from a throne of lies. My fall from grace… wasn’t graceful at all.
--------------------------------

-------------------------------

AUTHOR BIO:
Tara Leigh writes steamy contemporary romance featuring tortured heroes worth lusting after and the women they didn't know they needed. She attended Washington University in St. Louis and Columbia Business School in New York, and worked on Wall Street and Main Street before “retiring” to become a wife and mother. When the people in her head became just as real as the people in her life, she decided to put their stories on paper. Tara currently lives in Fairfield County, Connecticut with her husband, children and fur-baby, Pixie.

AUTHOR LINKS:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts