Top Recommendation Perversion by T.M. Frazier

Monday, September 24, 2018




Love is supposed to be a fairy tale.
Ours is a death wish.


I'm the executioner for the Bedlam Brotherhood. 
She's a con artist working for my greatest enemy.

I use her. 
She manipulates me.

We find ourselves on opposite sides of a bloody war.

My heart and head tell me I have to stay away. 
My lust for her doesn't give a sh*t.

Nothing's fair in love and gang war.







5 stars

Wow what a ride, omg my heart.I don't know where to start with this one.What a brilliant story.

description

I have so many feelings, it was fast paced and the characters stole my heart.It has everything I wanted and even more, I loved how the story starts with the past it makes the story more intimidate.

The characters and the romance is so unique my heart was aching for both characters.Grim and Tricks are something else.They have an amazing banter from day one.I can't get them out of my head!!

T.M. Frazier did it again, she delivers a fast paced,brilliant and captivating story that has it all.Suspense, twists and a fantastic romance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts