Top Recommendation The Truth About Lies by Aly Martinez

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Truth: From over a thousand miles away, I watched on the screen of my phone as two men murdered my wife. And I was helpless to save her.



Consumed by hate and rage, I spent four years running from my memories. 

Until a shattered woman gave me a reason to stop.

Cora lived in a nightmare, but through sheer force of will, she’d turned it into something beautiful. She had a smile that could pierce the darkest soul. And with one glance, she shredded mine.

Lie: I was only there for a fresh start.
Lie: I had no idea what I was getting myself into.
Lie: There was nothing I could do to save her, either.

But that’s the thing about lies—you never know who to believe.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/2wlG40C


5 Brilliant Stars

This story this book omg this is everything, I loved it so much!I have no words I'm speechless, such a beautiful,emotional,heartwarming and intense story.I literary read it in one sitting, I couldn't put it down.It was captivating and the writing flawless.

description

I loved Cora and Penn, they have a heavy romance.I adored them and I have a smile in my face with these two.They make me aching,swooning,melting and in some parts I was emotional.Their story gave me hope.I fall in love with them and now they have become one of my most favorite couples!

This is an unforgettable story, this is the story that will make you cry and smile all at once.It is full of emotions and it's raw and the romance is heavy with all the things you want! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts