Top Recommendation Because You're Mine by Claire Contreras

Thursday, July 12, 2018

From New York Times best-seller Claire Contreras comes a new, sexy stand-alone novel . . . 







When you grow up in the most feared mafia family, it's easy to identify the kind of men that are bad news. 



They're the ones with experience. 



The ones with secrets. 



The ones that exude sex just by saying your name.



From the moment I laid eyes on Lorenzo, I knew he wasn't just bad news. 



He was the headline.

But my head and my heart are at war. 
He’s too mysterious, too gorgeous, too wild, and now, he wants me. 
I should run far away. So why am I racing toward him? 
I’m totally going to get burned. I know it. A man like Lorenzo won’t leave me unscathed.
He'll make ashes of me.




❤ 5 AMAZING stars❤

What a fantastic read, I devour it!It was absolutely fantastic.I fall in love with the story and the characters, it was so addictive and I didn't want to finish it!Claire Contreras delivers an incredible story with suspense,mystery and a passionate and hot romance.

description

The characters rocked this story. I loved Catalina and Loren.Their romance was something else, they have an amazing chemistry.You could feel their connection from the moment they met.They were like an explosion every time they were in the same place.

description

Because You're Mine was a brilliant story, Claire Contreras is such an amazing author.Each time she impressed me.You must read this book, it's a must read!I'm going to re-read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts