Review The Peer and The Puppet by B.B. Reid

Monday, July 23, 2018

THE PUPPET


Borrow the bike. Win the race. Collect the cash. It should’ve been an easy job.






  Ran out of town with a broken leg and a lawsuit, my mother’s latest flame swoops in like a knight in gilded armor. Blackwood Keep is a place I don’t belong, and I’m not the only one who knows. To the boy across the hall, my savior’s only son, I’m a stray looking for a bone.


He’s lord of the manor.
King of the academy. 
And number one on my shit list. 

THE PEER

I have no intentions of becoming a happy family with the social climber and her wild daughter. A bottle of Jameson and a cracked skull gets my problem shipped to reform school, but I didn’t bank on her returning. 

Four’s out to get even, and she almost had the perfect plan: expose the privileged kid moonlighting as a gangbanger. She’s smart, but she’ll have to be smarter. Sending her away won’t be good enough this time. I’m going to have to tame the little troublemaker. To the girl across the hall, the one without a name, I’m nothing without my silver spoon. 

She’s lady of the trailer park.
Queen of the swamps. 
And my new favorite pastime.

The Peer and the Puppet is a standalone romance, however, the series is one story. The plot introduced in Four and Ever’s story will continue in the following novels. Content suitable for 18+.


🔥4-4,5 stars🔥

The Peer and The Puppet blew me away!What a ride, I loved it!If you like cocky and asshole heroes then this is exactly what you need!The characters rocked this story!

description

Four and Ever were full of tension,passion and angst!They were driving me crazy in a good way and I couldn't get enough of them!Their story was addictive!

It was fast paced and the secondary characters were also so good!I love the writing a lot!I'm looking forward for the next book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts