Review Church by Stylo Fantome

Friday, July 20, 2018


A broken girl.

An unusual boy.




A beautiful face that hides a dark secret and an ugly past.

Sealed lips which hide wicked words and dangerous thoughts.

She would kill for him to love her.

He just wants to kill.

Maybe, if Emma Hartley prays hard enough, Church Logan can make both their wishes come true.

Fuse, meet match.




5 dark and brilliant stars

I was lucky enough to beta read it and I have to see how amazing this story is!I devour it and I was so into the story from the beginning!Church is everything I wanted and even more,dark,erotic,intense,twisted and brilliant!I didn't expect anything less from Stylo Fantome, she is so talented and I love her dark stories!

description

Both characters are unique,broken, so different and twisted.At the beginning I thought something and after the half of the book something happens and I'm shocked!I didn't see it was coming!I can't say what it was but believe me you'll not believe it!!

I loved this wild ride, it was addictive and I need more!I highly recommend it if you are looking for a dark romance with a love story like no other!I'm excited for the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts