Top Recommendation Then There Was You by Claire Contreras

Thursday, March 01, 2018


Love and the right timing were two things I didn't believe in. 



Love is about walking to the edge of the cliff and taking the leap together.
Timing was never on our side.
My first mistake was hooking up with my best friend.
My second came years later, when we met again, and I fell for her. 
My third was letting her go, because I had to. Because a love like this wasn't built to withstand the winds coming in our direction.

Love and timing.
I didn't believe in either. 

Then there was you . . .








5 AMAZING STARS

I'm speechless, I have no words!!This book was fantastic, I devoured it in one sitting!I couldn't write a proper review for days!I have so many feelings with this one , I was happy,frustrated and
anxious!

description

Rowan and Tessa take the reader in an emotional roller coaster!These two have a pretty heavy past. Their relationship is full of tension,ansgt and some really intense and steamy moments!I couldn't put the book down because I simply couldn't wait to see what will happen next!

There is the perfect amount of drama and the characters are simply amazing!The writing is captivating,beautiful and flawless!I can't wait for the next book!!This is a must read, one of my favorite books for 2018! 

1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts