The Evolution of Ivy Series by Lauren Campbell

Friday, September 22, 2017


They won't recognize the new me.


But they know the old me well--the me she harmed, and the me he loved.

She thinks she has him. But I'm going to take him back.

He thinks she's the one. But I'm going to show him he's wrong.

I thought it was over. But now I have a chance."


4.5-5 brilliant stars <3

I read this yesterday, I was hooked and I couldn't put it down.I find it accidentally and I'm glad I did.Brilliant and unique story.So different from whatever I have read so far! I loved being in Ivy's mimd.This story was captivating. 

I need the next book!!!



It should have been easier. 

I changed everything. Became the beauty I didn't think he'd resist. Lived the lie I thought he could love. 

I sacrificed my soul to recover the years that she took from us, yet I'm still empty-handed.

But he's mine. I've earned him. It's time to collect my prize, and I'll be damned if I let anyone come between us this late in the game. 

If only I'd known my greatest obstacle would be me.



5 brilliant stars ❤

This is one of my most anticipated books, since I loved so much the first.I didn't know what to expect with this one and this is what I loved most.The author surprised me one more time with the brilliant plot.

Ivy is one of the most interesting characters I have ever read!I loved being in her mind.The ending was beautiful.Ivy and Brooks has an amazing connection.

If you are looking for a crazy and unique journey pick this series you'll be not disappointed! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts