New Review Act Your Age by Eve Dangerfield

Thursday, September 28, 2017


Just because Kate 'Middleton' McGrath, wants a man to call 'daddy' in bed doesn't mean--


Oh, you stopped reading. Cool.



Kate gets it. Kinks aren't for everyone. Hell, they're probably not for Mr. Henderson, her grumpaholic boss. She really shouldn't have crush on him, but the man is just so goddamn stern. Sure, a lot of that comes down to 'being her boss,' but still, it feels like there might be something there.
Tyler Henderson is a golden boy who's lost his shine. He's old, his dream career is over, his fiancée's left him. Now all the former firefighter can do is to try and bury his troubles in paperwork and hard liquor. He says 'try' because he can't get Middleton out of his head long enough to wallow properly. He's not going anywhere near the girl. HR issues aside, he's done with sweetness and things don't come sweeter than a cupcake-baking engineer who knits her own hats.
A case of mistaken identity causes Kate and Ty's attraction to give way to blistering sex. They have more in common--and more to lose--than either of them realized. When it comes to unreasonable attraction you can rarely change your mind but can you act your age?











I'm in love, sigh this was absolutely fantastic!Act Your Age was super hot,captivating and fun.I fall in love with the story from the first pages and I couldn't put it down until I finished it!It was fast paced with a great story line and a sweet heroine with a sexy hero.

Ty and Kate were perfect together.They have everything I wanted in their relationship.Angst,sweet moments and the hottest sex scenes.I loved everything about their story.Even though I'm not a big fan of this topic (daddy) and maybe some don't like it at all but believe it was amazing I can easily say this one is one of my favorite books.

Eve did an amazing job.I loved the writing and I can't wait to read soon more books by her.I highly recommend it to whoever is looking for a super hot book but also at the same time sweet!

1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts