Top Recommendation Wish You Were Here by Renee Carlino

Tuesday, August 15, 2017


You know when you’re looking at someone and you can’t help but smile at how oblivious they are to their own charm? That’s what was happening to me, and it was making me feel…happy. Euphoric.


Something indescribable. It was like we already knew each other, like we had met in a previous life. Memories that didn’t exist began exploding in my mind like fireworks. 

Charlotte has spent her twenties adrift, searching for a spark to jump-start her life and give her a sense of purpose. She’s had as many jobs as she’s had bad relationships, and now she’s feeling especially lost in her less-than-glamorous gig at a pie-and-fry joint in Los Angeles, where the uniforms are bad and the tips are even worse.

Then she collides—literally—with Adam, an intriguing, handsome, and mysterious painter. Their serendipitous meeting on the street turns into a whirlwind one-night stand that has Charlotte feeling enchanted by Adam’s spontaneity and joy for life. There’s promise in both his words and actions, but in the harsh light of morning, Adam’s tune changes, leaving Charlotte to wonder if her notorious bad luck with men is really just her own bad judgment.

Months later, a new relationship with Seth, a charming baseball player, is turning into something more meaningful, but Charlotte’s still having trouble moving past her one enthralling night with Adam. Why? When she searches for answers, she finds the situation with Adam is far more complicated than she ever imagined. Faced with the decision to write a new story with Seth or finish the one started with Adam, Charlotte embarks on a life-altering journey, one that takes her across the world and back again, bringing a lifetime’s worth of pain, joy, and wisdom.


Amazon http://amzn.to/2uDV2ky




"Your art,our memories,the memories people have of us...it makes us immortal.When you love someone,whether it be your family,friends,partners,whatever,it's like planting a little seedling of yourself inside of their hearts." <3


Omg this book ruined me, I finished it two days ago and still thinking about it!Wish you Were Here is an unforgettable,emotional,intense,heartbreaking and sweet story.When it comes to Renee I can't pick which book is my favorite because all of them are fantastic.Her stories are unique and original.

description

“Do you believe in soul mates, Charlotte?”
“I think so.”
“Do you know what I think?”
“What?”
“I think we have soul mates but I think we can have more than one ….”



I felt so connected with the characters while I was reading it,I could feel whatever they were going through and this makes the story even more intimidating for me.

Renee Carlino did an amazing job, the story was beautiful and the writing flawless.I'll never forget Wish You Were Here!!!I highly recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts