Top Recommendation The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare

Friday, August 18, 2017

When girl meets Duke, their marriage breaks all the rules…


Since his return from war, the Duke of Ashbury’s to-do list has been short and anything but sweet: brooding, glowering, menacing London ne’er-do-wells by night. Now there’s a new item on the list. He needs an heir—which means he needs a wife. When Emma Gladstone, a vicar’s daughter turned seamstress, appears in his library wearing a wedding gown, he decides on the spot that she’ll do.
His terms are simple:
- They will be husband and wife by night only.
- No lights, no kissing. 
- No questions about his battle scars.
- Last, and most importantly… Once she’s pregnant with his heir, they need never share a bed again.
But Emma is no pushover. She has a few rules of her own:
- They will have dinner together every evening.
- With conversation.
- And unlimited teasing.
- Last, and most importantly… Once she’s seen the man beneath the scars, he can’t stop her from falling in love…










I'm so in love with this story,I absolutely adored everything about The Duchess Deal,the characters the plot and the romance!I'm still swooning thinking about it and I can tell you for sure that I'm going to re-read it really soon!!!

Emma and Ash's relationship starts with a slow burn and grows into something intense,passionate and hot.I loved watching them trying to find their way to a true relationship.Ash in the beginning isn't so easy as a hero but I can understand him,through the story he changed.I like him a lot he is sweet and protective.Emma is lovely and smart.I loved their dialogues.

Overall,The Duchess Deal was a beautiful story with two unforgettable characters and a romance that will make you swoon all the time.I highly recommend it and I can't wait for the next book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts