New Review Under Her by Samantha Towle

Friday, August 25, 2017


I’m used to being in charge. In and out of the office. 






So, when my parents go behind my back and hire a co-CEO to help me manage my family’s business, let’s just say, I don’t take it too well.

Especially not when the woman they’ve hired is the one girl who hated my guts in college. She thinks I’m an overprivileged, womanizing man-whore. I think she’s an uptight, stuck-up bitch. 

And, now, she’s here, in my office, telling me how to run my company.

I don’t think so.

It doesn’t matter that she has legs that go on for days or that I keep imagining bending her over my desk and showing her just how bossy I can be. 

I’ve worked my ass off and paid my dues to get to where I am, and she’s not taking it from me.

No freaking way.

Morgan Stickford is about to learn the hard way that Wilder Cross is the only boss around here.









I absolutely adored Under Her, it was a refreshing,fun,steamy and enjoyable read.I couldn't put it down and most of the time I was with a smile on my face.The story was captivating,the writing amazing and the characters funny.

description

I fell in love immediately with Wilder,I couldn't get enough of his thoughts.I enjoyed being in his head.He is funny,sexy,cocky and smart.Wilder and Morgan have some really funny and steamy moments.Also they are full of tension and there is angst to keep your interest.They start hating each other but once everything solved there is love and passion.

description

Overall it was another great story, I loved the ending it was sweet.I highly recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts