New Review Amnesia by Cambria Hebert

Monday, June 12, 2017
I washed ashore in a little lake town. 
A place where everyone knows everyone, yet…
No one knows me.
I don’t know me.
If a woman doesn’t know her own name, does she really exist?
I don’t know my natural hair color, my birthdate, or where I live.
I am invisible.
To everyone, to everything, even to myself.
Except to him. 
I see the recognition deep in his stare, the way it lingers on my face as if I’m a puzzle he’s desperate to put together.

I just want answers, the truth… knowledge. 
His lips are sealed. Still, his eyes beguile me.
I can’t trust anyone, not even myself. Someone wants me dead, the same someone who tried to bury me in a watery grave. 
They’ll come for me again… I won’t know their face.
I don’t even know mine.
I am amnesia.

Amazon : http://amzn.to/2sjEiNV





"We are going to figure this out.Someday you'll remember."

What a brilliant story,I was hooked from the beginning!With a strong blurb and a cover that's both pretty and mysterious, I went into this one with high expectations.I'm glad it was amazing.I loved every part of this story, the plot was fantastic and I found the memory loss aspect very well executed.

"I glanced down.She glanced up.Our stares collided.It was unsettling to realize how infinitely drawn to her I was."



The characters were both lovable.Eddie is protective,sweet and he feels so connected to Amnesia.Amnesia is an interesting character.I loved that she has humor even though her situation was serious.

I really enjoyed the final outcome and now I want more.If you are looking for a mysterious and twisted story , with a sweet romance this is what you need!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts