New Review Ripple Effect Episode 1 by Keri Lake

Friday, February 24, 2017

Ripley

They call me RIP.
I’m a killer. A murderer. A psychopath.
In the eyes of the righteous, I’m a monster, born of sin and depravity.
I want to protect her, but I’m not a good man.

I want to love her, but I no longer feel.
She gets under my skin, though, and has awakened something inside of me.
Something I’d kill for.
I’m not her savior—not even close. In fact, I’m worse than the hell she’s already suffered.
I’m her vengeance. Tit for tat, as they say.
And if she’s not careful, I’ll be her ruin.

Dylan

For months, I’ve watched him.
I’ve fantasized him as my savior, my lover. My ticket out of the hell I’ve lived in for the last six years.
I never dreamed he’d be my nightmare.
Had I known what he really is, I’d have never gotten in the car that night, but life is full of cause and effect.
And sometimes the choice on offer isn’t a choice at all.
It’s the result of something already in motion, and we’re merely left to survive the ripple effect.

*This is an erotic suspense/erotic romance not recommended for readers under the age of 18 due to graphic violence and sex


















"I'm a man of three simple pleasures: The hunt. The capture. And the kill."

What a crazy and wild ride!There are no words to express how much I loved this brilliant story!!



Dylan is so young yet she is fierce and strong and I liked her personality!Rip intrigued me, even though he was fucked up I wanted more of him!
I'm in love with Keri Lake's writing,seriously she is so brilliant and her writing is flawless!!

If you are looking for a dark and fast paced story this is perfect for you!!!I can't wait to start the second and see what will happen!

1 comment:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Top Social Trading Network!

    Join 1,000,000's who have already found easier methods for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their orders automatically.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts