New Review Infini by Krista and Becca Richie

Monday, January 30, 2017

Some love is infinite

"Don't have a best friend that's a girl" -- this was the advice from my older cousin. I didn't take it. Because he followed with, "friends don't f*ck friends. And you'll want to f*ck her."

It was terrible advice.


My cousin should've told me that being best friends with Baylee Wright -- since she was twelve -- would be the best and worst decision of my life.

He should have told me to protect her from what was coming.

He should have told me that when a darkness crawled towards us, there'd be no safety net.

Now I've signed back on to the same Vegas acrobatic show as Baylee, working together for the first time in years. And she tells me that she's having trouble in a certain "area" of her life -- because of our past.

"You can help me fix it," she says.

And then she hands me a list.

Amazon : http://amzn.to/2kFqK8z







"Circus is family." The love we carry for each other is the strongest and most vulnerable place in us all."

This book was amazing.It has everything I wanted and even more!Krista and Becca never disappoint me!Infini was romantic,intense,emotional and hot.It was a little bit different from the first book yet it was beautiful.


Infini deals with some heavy topics and I had so many feelings while I was reading it .I loved Luka and Baylee, their love wasn't easy.Their relationship is filled with angst and love.Baylee was shy and sweet.Luka was amazing.I loved him because he didn't afraid to take responsibility for whatever he was doing.These two were intense and they made my heart ache for them.

“He wants me beside him. Just like I want him beside me. More than anything.”

Get ready for an emotional journey.Luka,Baylee and the rest will captivate you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts