New Review Three Sweet Nothings by Nikki Sloane

Tuesday, December 13, 2016


Five years ago, we’d been together and on fire, but the flames burned us both. Now she’s back in my life and is all my wildest fantasies in the flesh.


I want her. The desire is too powerful to argue against, but I’m not interested in what we had. This is an arrangement about pleasure and finding out who we are behind closed doors. There won’t be talk of love or any sweet nothings whispered by either of us.

This time, I’ll control the heat between us and make sure neither of our hearts get too close to the flames.




This was a sexy,cute and sweet second chance romance.Three Sweet Nothings by Nikki Sloane is my first read and I loved it!!I'll definitely check her other books!!

Kyle and Ruby had an amazing chemistry!I loved them together!They were hot and passionate! When Kyle and Ruby,finally are together, their sexual connection is off the charts.

 Three Sweet Nothings was a sexy story full of steamy moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts