New Review The Pawn by Skye Warren

Friday, December 16, 2016


The price of survival...

Gabriel Miller swept into my life like a storm. He tore down my father with cold retribution, leaving him penniless in a hospital bed. I quit my private all-girl's college to take care of the only family I have left.
There's one way to save our house, one thing I have left of value.
My virginity.

A forbidden auction...
Gabriel appears at every turn. He seems to take pleasure in watching me fall. Other times he's the only kindness in a brutal underworld.
Except he's playing a deeper game than I know. Every move brings us together, every secret rips us apart. And when the final piece is played, only one of us can be left standing.

Amazon http://amzn.to/2gJbSTA





This was an enjoyable and captivating story! Skye Warren delivers a seductive, dark, erotic story! The premise was unique and I was intrigued from the moment I started reading!

Gabriel was dark, mysterious, cocky and hot! Avery was innocent and sweet but sometimes she got on my nerves .

But apart from this I loved that the story was full of suspense!



1 comment:

  1. There is a chance you're eligible to get a free $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts