Arc Review Four Letter Word by J Daniels

Friday, September 23, 2016

Fate. Hate. Love. Lies.
Which four letter word will change their lives forever?
Sydney Paige was never so mortified to hear the words 'wrong number' in her life.
She meant to tell off the guy who broke her best friend's heart, but unleashed her anger on a perfect stranger instead. And now her world is turned upside down by the captivating man who wants to keep her on the line.
Brian Savage is living a life he's quickly come to hate - until Sydney's wild rant has him hooked and hungry for more. Soon the sexy woman on the phone becomes the lover in his bed. But Brian has secrets, and the closer he lets Syd get, the harder it is to shield her from the devastating mistakes of his past . . .


Amazon pre-order http://amzn.to/2dgilJr








"That's ours,Wild.What we have,how we built on it, and I don't give a f@ck if it makes sense or not."

I just found my new addiction!!Four Letter Word is the first book of a new series and let's just say how addictive it was!!I was so enthralled by how brilliant and fantastic was the storyline.Four Letter Word was an incredible mix of intense,beautiful, hot romance and awesome secondary characters!

description

Brian and Sydney found what they needed to each other.Starting first as friends through calls and then continue in something bigger that nobody could see it will come.I loved their relationship.It was intense,passionate,super hot with tension to keep the fire between them!!

"We were a chaos of tongues and teeth and hurried breaths.I matched his fire.I matched his depravity.He pulled and I pulled.He bit and I bit.He loved and I loved."

But apart from them we have Jamie and Tori who also were so fantastic! I loved their banter and I'm so excited for their book!!!



 



1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts