NEW REVIEW So Much More by Kim Holden

Friday, April 01, 2016










Love is strange. It comes out of nowhere. There’s no logic to it. It’s not methodical. It’s not scientific. It’s pure emotion and passion. And emotion and passion can be dangerous because they fuel love…and hate. I’m now a reluctant connoisseur of both—an expert through immersion. I know them intimately.


When I fell in love with Miranda, it was swift and blind. She was the person I’d elevated to mythical status in my head, in my dreams. Here’s the thing about dreams, they’re smoke. They’re spun as thoughts until they become something we think we want. Something we think we need.

That was Miranda. She was smoke.

I thought I wanted her. I thought I needed her.

Over time reality crept in and slowly dissected and disemboweled my dreams like a predator, leaving behind a rotting carcass.

Reality can be a fierce bitch. So can Miranda.

And I can be a fool... who believes in dreams.

And people.

And love.

Note from the author: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is recommended for mature audiences only.






<3 br="">"Life blooms in second chances."

What an emotional ride!I loved every part of this story,it's beautiful and unique!!So Much More is one of the best stories I have ever read! I was so into this story that I felt every emotion! This story is So Much More!!!!!I can't stop talking about how amazing it is!!!Please guys do yourself a favor and read this book,seriously you''ll not regret it!!

description

Seamus is one of the best male characters I have ever read!!He is so real and I loved him more than anything!He is such an amazing person that you can't stop yourself from falling in love with him!I felt sorry for him and there were moments that I found myself crying thinking about his circumstances. Kai, Rory and Kira, his kids are all sweet and I loved them and what they added to the story. Faith is an amazing and sweet character!She comes in Seamus life when he needs her the most!She was made for him!!Miranda is so bad, really I hated from the first pages!I couldn't stand her at all, she treated Seamus and her children terribly. But close to the end I liked her a little more.The connection between Seamus and Faith is so beautiful!They are sweet and it was nice to see how they gave each other courage.

description

I feel bad that this is my first time reading a Kim Holden book. OMG Seriously why I haven't read any of her books????This is my biggest mistake! One I will be remedying, I need to read her other books soon!!!This a story that everyone should read!!I highly recommend it!!!


1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and get $$$$$$ from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts