ARC REVIEW: Paper Princess by Erin Watt

Thursday, March 17, 2016
Paper Princess by Erin Watt
Independently Published
Expected Publication: April 4, 2016
Pages: N/A






From strip clubs and truck stops to southern coast mansions and prep schools, one girl tries to stay true to herself.

These Royals will ruin you…

Ella Harper is a survivor—a pragmatic optimist. She’s spent her whole life moving from town to town with her flighty mother, struggling to make ends meet and believing that someday she’ll climb out of the gutter. After her mother’s death, Ella is truly alone.

Until Callum Royal appears, plucking Ella out of poverty and tossing her into his posh mansion among his five sons who all hate her. Each Royal boy is more magnetic than the last, but none as captivating as Reed Royal, the boy who is determined to send her back to the slums she came from.



Reed doesn’t want her. He says she doesn’t belong with the Royals.

He might be right.

Wealth. Excess. Deception. It’s like nothing Ella has ever experienced, and if she’s going to survive her time in the Royal palace, she’ll need to learn to issue her own Royal decrees.



I'm in a book hangover! This is what happens when you read a book so fast because it's captivating and addictive and you can't put it down! Seriously, I'm speechless, I started this last night and I couldn't stop reading,t here are moments that I laugh so hard and others that I was frustrated with their behavior but I loved it so much!



I loved Ella,she is an amazing heroine! What admire in Ella is how strong she is! Ella can stand up for herself and she doesn't give up,even though sometimes they treat her really bad and if I was her I couldn't continue she didn't disappoint me! But apart from this she is also sweet and so funny! The boys are arrogant and I was so frustrated with all of them and their behavior around Ella. But there are also hilarious! I want a book for each one of the brothers! I need to know more about them!

You must read this book! You''ll not regret it!It's amazing these women are so brilliant! I highly recommend it to everyone! I'm so eager to see what will happen next!

1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts