ARC REVIEW: All That Jazz by Natasha Boyd

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

All That Jazz by Natasha Boyd
Indie Published
Release Date: March 22, 2016
Pages: 325







There's something totally inconvenient about falling for your best friend's brother. Especially when he's turned into a pompous, arrogant, albeit annoyingly sexy a-hole that you'd like to punch or kiss to death at any given moment.
After a stupid favor that blurred the lines from friends to lovers the summer she turned eighteen, Jazz Frazer accidentally lost her heart to Joey Butler. For three years they’ve pretended there’s nothing between them anymore. Jazz is finally ready to move on with the rest of her life. She's determined that experiences and relationships will be fun, casual and easy. After all, she learned the hard way that men just don’t stick around anyway.
But when her best friend gets herself into a relationship with a celebrity, Jazz has to do the one thing she never thought she'd do, call Joey and ask for help.
Repeatedly thrown together, Jazz tries everything she can to protect her heart and not fall back in love with Joey. But when Joey finally admits that Jazz is the one he's always wanted, all bets are off.
This is a full length, standalone contemporary, friends to lovers and second chance romance. It is a spin off from the Eversea series and may therefore contain minor spoilers. This book is recommended for ages 17+ due to strong language and sexual situations.








I'm excited each time I find a new author. And Natasha Boyd is a new one for me, I have heard great things about her stories but never read one! But when I saw All That Jazz, I knew that this book was for me!
I loved how this story developed.The characters are funny, sweet and hot! I loved Jazz from the beginning, she is an amazing heroine! She is the reason why I loved this book! Joey on the other hand confused me a lot! There are moments I really liked him because seriously he is so hot and other times that he annoyed me. But overall they were great together.
This story is emotional, sweet, funny and hot! 
Now I must read Eversea.

1 comment:

  1. TeethNightGuard is selling precise fitting and high quality custom made dental guards.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts