Review November 9 by Colleen Hoover

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fallon meets Ben, an aspiring novelist, the day before her scheduled cross-country move. Their untimely attraction leads them to spend Fallon’s last day in L.A. together, and her eventful life becomes the creative inspiration Ben has always sought for his novel.
Over time and amidst the various relationships and tribulations of their own separate lives, they continue to meet on the same date every year. Until one day Fallon becomes unsure if Ben has been telling her the truth or fabricating a perfect reality for the sake of the ultimate plot twist.

Can Ben’s relationship with Fallon—and simultaneously his novel—be considered a love story if it ends in heartbreak?









BUY LINKS:
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1PmSQxx
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1gYxxak
iBooks: http://apple.co/1lQ7wAQ

 







4 STARS

“You’ll never be able to find yourself if you’re lost in someone else.”


What I love about Colleen Hoover is that her stories are always unique and brilliant! This book is not an exception, it’s simply amazing, heartwarming, sweet, funny and intense. The writing is so poetic and addictive that once you start reading the book you can't put it down until you finish it!

I start it yesterday and I read it so fast because I wanted to know what was going to happen to Fallon and Ben! This story touched me so much, I couldn't stop crying feeling everything Fallon and Ben were going through! I will not say anything about the plot because it's so unique and I think whatever I say will break the magic of reading it. But be prepared for an emotional story with some twists that leave you anxious to see what will happen!

Ben and Fallon are the most adorable and cute couple I have ever read!!They are so sweet, funny and lovable characters that you can't stop yourself from falling in love with them and their story! Their connection is evident from the start and you can see that something magical will happen between them! Fallon is insecure and vulnerable due to her scars and Ben is the one who will help her feel good with herself. Ben has his own issues, and that’s a mystery for us, one that is revealed during the progression of their story.

“I’m not finished falling in love with you yet.”

I’m giving it only 4 stars even though I said so many things about how much I loved it!!There are a specific moment in the book that I was frustrated with Ben. I can understand why he did what he did but I can't forget about it and it bothered me. Overall it was a beautiful story that you should everybody read it!!Colleen Hoover as always did an amazing job!

description




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts