Pavlina's review: Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn

Monday, January 19, 2015
On May 15, 1975, fifteen-year-old Ginny Lemon is abducted from a convenience store in Fort Lauderdale by a member of one of the most notorious and brutal motorcycle gangs in South Florida.

From that moment on, her life is forever changed. She gets a new name, a new identity and a new life in the midst of the gang’s base on the edge of the Florida Everglades—a frightening, rough and violent world much like the swamps themselves, where everyone has an alias and loyalty is tantamount to survival. 

And at the center of it all is the gang’s leader, Grizz: massive, ruggedly handsome, terrifying and somehow, when it comes to Ginny, tender. She becomes his obsession and the one true love of his life. 

So begins a tale of emotional obsession and manipulation, of a young woman ripped from everything she knows and forced to lean on the one person who provides attention, affection and care: her captor. Precocious and intelligent, but still very much a teenager, Ginny struggles to adapt to her existence, initially fighting and then coming to terms with her captivity. 

Will she be rescued? Will she escape? Will she get out alive—or get out at all? Part psychological thriller, part coming-of-age novel, filled with mystery, romance and unexpected turns, Nine Minutes takes readers into the world of one motorcycle gang and inside the heart of a young girl, whose abduction brought about its fall.


buy links:


5 BRILLIANT STARS

“A story about a man who has loved me from the very beginning, from the first glance. The man who always was and still is my soul mate. That’s the only love story now.”


Wow, now I can understand why all my friends loved it! This book is so different from all the biker books I have read! First of all I must say for an unkown reason I was afraid to start this book..I have had it on my kindle for so long and now that I couldn't find anything new to start I decided to read it!! And believe me I made the right choose!! I started yesterday and I didn't understand how quickly I read it!! It was so captivating and I couldn't put it down!!

description

From the first page you know exactly how the book is going to end but then you get to the last pages and realize there was a whole other story going on behind the scenes....and this is even more fantastic!!! So don't think to stop the book because you don't like what you think the end will be...keep reading! You will be surprised!! The story is about a girl (Ginny, 15 years old) who while waiting for a ride home was kidnapped by a biker. She was given as a present to Grizz, the leader of Satan's Army. While she spend time with him and his group she started to have real feelings for him....


description


Ginny is such a strong heroine! If I was her I don't know if I could stay calm if something like this happened to me! She was only 15..Grizz is a mystery for me..We don't know a lot things for him. But one is true he cares so much for Kit that he will do anything for her. Grunt is nice with Kit! He cares for her and they spend time together as friends..But he has feelings for her. I liked also Blue and Moe.
The story is so interesting and unique that you will see when you start it you will not stop reading!! In this book you will find twist,reveals,violence,secrets and love.The ending is one of the best parts of this book.It blew me away!! Wow I'm still thinking of it...It was brilliant!!Such an amazing story!!If you are looking for something unique with twists this is exactly what you need!!You will not find hot sex here but believe me you must read it because so many things happen that will hold your interest till the end...Can't wait for the second book!!

2 comments:

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts