Arc Pavlina's review :The Pact by Karina Halle

Sunday, December 28, 2014
It all started with a pinky swear…

Linden McGregor is tall, rugged, and gunslinger handsome; a helicopter pilot with a Scottish brogue and charm to spare. He’s also one of Stephanie Robson’s best friends and has fit into that box for as long as she’s known him.

Beautiful, funny and an ambitious businesswoman (with one hell of an ass), Stephanie Robson is one of Linden McGregor’s best friends and has fit into that box for as long as he’s known her.

But some relationships can’t be boxed, can’t be classified, can’t be tamed.

Back in their mid-twenties and tired of the competitive hit-or-miss dating scene of San Francisco, Steph and Linden made a pact to marry each other if neither one of them are in a serious relationship by the time they hit thirty.

It sounds like fun and games but as the years to thirty tick past and lovers come and go out of their lives, the pact becomes larger than life.
Sex is inevitable. Friendships are tested. Hearts are on the line. 

The pact is about to change everything.


buy link:

http://amzn.com/B00RJD8LOS

PAVLINA'S REVIEW

WOW AMAZING <333  4,5 STARS


Every time I read a new book from Karina I feel so happy..This woman is like a god for me...She is on top of my favorite authors.She is so talented!Once again, she has made me fall in love with her writing all over again!!!Now you can understand why I love her so much!!And you can imagine how I felt when I won an ARC :))
It was like a Christmas present for me!!!I start it immediately and honestly I couldn't put it down!!As always Karina has this way making her stories unique,intense and beautiful!Also she creates realistic characters that you have no other choice from to fell in love with them!!
This story I can say is one of my favorite, because is about two friends who have feelings for each other..This sure is a different story from Karina.However this didn't make it any less amazing than her other stories..The story is romantic,funny,hot,intense and sweet .


description

Linden,Stephanie and James are friends for so long.One night at the age of 25 Liden make a pact with Stephanie that if they are still alone when they hit 30 they will marry each other.We see through the years how things are between them. I loved how the story develops how we slowly learned about Stephanie,Linden and their friends.Sometimes having partners and other times one of them was alone...The sexual tension is so obvious between Stephanie and Linden...so you wait the moment who one of them will make the move...
Friendship is a powerful bond..But is it more powerful from love and passion?



Linden and Stephanie are two interesting and lovable characters!I liked the fact that we have dual POV so we can see what Linden thinks...Let's start about Linden..Omg I couldn't stop swooning this man...*sigh* what I can say for him???That he has a Scottish accent???That he is smart,funny and handsome??Or better I must say that he has the package of what women look in a man...He is amazing!!!He just went in top with Dex and Mateo!!! And Steph...well she is funny too and sassy!!I felt the connection from the first moment I saw them together..as friends!!

description

 Thank you Karina for this amazing book <333 Definitely a book that I will recommend to all of my friends who wants to read something unique.. 
description

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts