Pavlina's review: Love in Spanish by Karina Hallle

Thursday, November 13, 2014
Successful, wealthy and absurdly handsome – Spanish ex-football player Mateo Casalles seemed like he had it all. A high-society wife, an adorable little girl, and flashy apartments in Madrid and Barcelona only sweetened the deal. But there was more to Mateo than met the eye – a life of uncertainty and regret that colored his black and white world. 

That was until Vera Miles came into his life like a shooting star. Tattooed, wild and young, Vera seemed like Mateo’s polar opposite at first. But you can’t choose who you fall in love with and the two lost souls did everything they could to be together, all while suffering the grave consequences. 

Now with Mateo divorced and living in Madrid with Vera, there is a whole new set of challenges and setbacks facing the couple and rocking the foundation of their star-crossed relationship. 

Unfortunately for them, the brighter the star, the faster they burn. 

***Love, in Spanish contains the first chapter of Where Sea Meets Sky, a full-length Love, in English spinoff starring Vera's brother, Josh Miles, coming March 2015 from Atria Books***


Amazon: http://bit.ly/LiS-Mateo-Kindle
Kobo: http://bit.ly/LiS-KOBO
iTunes: http://bit.ly/LiS-iBooks
B&N Nook: http://bit.ly/LiS-Nook



And remember Love, in English is just 99 cents!
http://bit.ly/LiE-Amazon 


and check my review: Love in English




5 MATEO + VERA STARS


This book is amazing!!!I love every bit of this!!!What a passionate,emotional ride!!The first book blew me away and I was so excited to read the next book and see what Mateo had in his mind, as this book is from his POV.While I started reading the book I had to prepare myself for an emotional read.
I loved the way Karina Halle started off this book, with a letter he wrote for Vera..It was so intense.However there were plenty sweet,passionate and hot moments where you can see how much in love Mateo and Vera truly are!!!I don't think there is a couple which I love so much as Vera and Mateo(except from Dex and Perry :) )!!For one more time Karina shows us what an amazing author she is!!!She managed to make me feel so many emotions...like all her books!Her writing is so unique that it evokes, lifelike situations within the reader's mind.


description


For these two, the road has never been easy...From the first book they have to deal with so many things...and now that Mateo is back to Atlético Madrid as a coatch, he and everyone else from his family are constantly followed by paparazzi...
Is their love enough to keep them together?
I loved Mateo in the first book but in this one he managed to capture me more,with his passionate ,protective,hot and intense soul.Vera is strong,sexy and smart.I loved the fact that she wanted to be indepedent.I loved their chemistry and how much they leaned on each other for support.They were just so perfect for one another!!!!
description


When I finished the book I was so sad that I had to say goodbye to such an amazing couple...I'm really going to miss them...Love, in Spanish is a story of two people in love who are fighting for the right to be in love!I loved this book because we see how the story of Mateo and Vera continued.I can't wait for Where Sea Meets Sky which is the story of Vera's brother...Maybe we can see more Mateo and Vera!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts