Review: One Wild Night by Jessie Evans ~ Reviewed by Christine

Friday, September 05, 2014
One Wild Night. 

Wild Rush Prequel (Short Story) 
The first in a sexy, boundary-pushing New Adult series 
(Can be read before or after THIS WICKED RUSH, Wild Rush Book 1.) 

One night can change your life... 

"Come on, Caitlin, let me help you get what you need." 

The way he says it, it’s about so much more than money. It’s about the way he makes my skin hot and my lips tingle, it’s about the way he makes my heart race and banishes the exhaustion that’s been my constant companion since I quit school to be a full-time surrogate parent. It’s about the flicker of hope he lights inside me. That flame isn’t much bigger than a candle right now, but I can sense how easy it would be for it to grow, to rise higher and higher until it sets my world on fire. 

I’m standing at the threshold of a moment that will change my life, and not necessarily for the better. I know that, I know it with everything in me, all the way down to the marrow of my bones. 

But still I nod. And take his hand. And let him lead me out into the night. 

Fans of Lauren Blakely and Jasinda Wilder will love the edgy, sexy, boundary-pushing Wild Rush series. 


BUY LINKS (IT'S ACTUALLY FREE)





4 STARS


So I wasn't going to review this, but I found myself looking for pictures of my cast and then... well you know the rest. I'll keep this short.

With a good for nothing father who hasn't been able to keep a job in months, and a sister who up and left leaving a small baby, Caitlin is saddled with the responsibility of being a parent at 17. She's had to drop out of school to take of them and it's a daily struggle making ends meet, all she wants is to keep her family together. Her worst nightmare is losing her brothers and Emmie to the system.

With the threat of losing her home looming, Caitlin decides to use her twentieth birthday as the day she can let go for once in her life. This is also the day she sees Gabe. The resident bad boy, well at least that's what he was when she was in high school with him. A spoiled, rich kid, who didn't understand that other people had to work to survive. But Gabe has changed, and she sees this new side of him.

Okay so I'm seriously getting a Bonnie and Clyde/Robin Hood vibes from this book!. I'm very intrigued so I'll be reading book one, This Wicked Rush next!

I'd never pursue a girl who legitimately had no interest, but I know Caitlin wants me, and I want to feel her fingernails digging into my shoulders again, this time with no clothes between us. I want to feel her breath hot on my lips as she calls my name when when I make her come, and come, and come again, until neither of us can hold a thought in our heads and there is nothing in the world but how good it feels to fuck.
~ Gabe



I'm standing at the threshhold of a moment that will change my life, and not necessarily for the better. I know that, I know it with everything in me, all the way down to the marrow of my bones. 

But still I nod. And take his hand. And let him lead me out into the night. ~ Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts