Review: Maybe Maby by Willow Aster - Reviewed by Pavlina

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Maybe Maby
SYNOPSIS:

I’m having a meltdown. Not the put-her-in-the-loony-bin kind, but the rock-in-the-corner-so-I-can-breathe kind.
Maybe they’re one and the same and I really do need to be put away, but I think I just need a little air. I’m bone tired. My eyes look like I haven’t slept in weeks. I’m eating my feelings and developing a pudge that isn’t gonna go anywhere if I keep binging on chocolate, nachos and wine.  
I’m 28 and everyone has left me. I have no friends. My boyfriend left. My mom died, so technically she left me too. I hate my job.  
I get this overwhelming 'oh my God, is this what my life is gonna be?' feeling and I want to die. 
Curl up and die.  
And since I don’t feel my heartbeat fading or my breathing getting even slightly faint, I panic that I’m gonna have to live. 

Maybe Maby is a heartbreaking, and at times, hilarious story about coping with loss, finding love in New York, and learning to recognize hope in the middle of it all.




BUY LINKS





5 UNIQUE STARS


"Being with you makes me forget who I really am."




What a unique and briliant story!It was sweet and crazy!!!I really loved it!!I haven't read something like that before!I really didn't expected something like that when I start reading this!!It was refreshing and I didn't want to stop reading!!!The characters were lovable and made me want to know more and more about them!!I read it in one day!!!So you can understand how much I loved it!!!Before I start telling about the book I would like to say that I fell in love with Maby and Coen!!!!I will definately re-read this book again soon!!



description


Maby is not your typical character...she is a little different,she has a condition known as Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.She is counting her steps, locking and unlocking her doors and she is washing or sanitizing her hands.Also she lost the important people in her life!Her boyfriend who broke up with her,her mother who died, and she has no friends. Her character was so unique!I loved her so much!!She is funny,sweet and quirky!!



description


But what will happen when she will meet the cute barista from La Colombe coffee shop??




"Do you feel this Maby?I could almost swear that you feel it too."




Coen was so perfect for Maby!!He is such a cute guy!!He had me swooning all the time!!OMG I finished the book and I'm still thinking about him! *sigh* He wants her so much!!!But she was afraid that she will destroy him.





"How about you let me decide the risk I'm willing to take?No one is perfect.I'm certainly not.I have had pretty good luck with my intuition though and I've always had a really good feeling about you."




description



But he isn't the only one who is in her life!There is still her ex-boyfriend Dalton who I didn't like at all and I can't believe that someday she was with him!!!Really he is a jerk!And Saul who was her friend and something has happened with them..but he decide to stay back..Now he is back and tries to start something with her!!




Like I said before Coen is my favorite and the one that I wanted with Maby!!They were so cute together!!And Coen's family was so good!!!





Please you must read this book!!!It was so real and unique!!Everybody must give it a shot!!!I hope you will like it as much as I do!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts