Twenty-three year old model Charley Whitlock built a quiet life for herself after disaster struck four years ago. She hides beneath her beautiful mask, never revealing her true self to the world... until she comes face-to-face with her new photographer -- sexy, possessive Jude Anderson. It's clear from the first time she meets him that she's playing by his rules. He says jump, she asks how high. He tells her to unzip her cream Dior gown; she knows she has to comply. But what if she wants him to take charge outside of the studio as well?
Jude Anderson has a strict "no model" dating policy. But everything about Charley sets his body on fire.
When a tropical photo shoot in Hawaii forces the stubborn pair into sexually charged situations, their chemistry can no longer be ignored. They'll have to decide if they're willing to break their rules and leave the past behind or if they'll stay consumed by their demons forever.
Will Jude persuade Charley to give in to her deepest desires?
Recommended for ages 17+ due to language and sexual situations.
Amazon ---> http://amzn.to/1fwQmex
5 JUDE STARS <3
OMG Why I haven't read this book sooner???It was funny,sweet,hot and fast passed!The characters in this story are fantastic and the story so lovoable!!
Charley is a model but don't you think she is arrogant or too talkative but no no she is sweet,shy and quiet.On the other hand we have Jude who is a photographer.He is sexy and he knows it!He doesn't do relationships and the only thing he wants is sex.
But when he meets Charley something happens....You can instatly feel the attraction to each other..The scene when he has to take pictures of her it's so romantic!!
Charley has to deal with the demons of her past and Jude makes her come face to face with who she really is and that scares her a lot. Jude, on the other hand he is scared because he has feelings for Charley.
"I like driving you, Charley.
I don't care if we both go insane, as long as you stop fighting me.
Let me in."
I absolutely loved the relationship between these two!Their relationship developed slowly.I liked how they react to each other and this make me love them more!!They're just perfect for each other, and of course there was so much sexual tension between Jude and Charley!!!
"I don't want to go to bed.I want to be with you.
I want to feel you moving under me.
After everything that's happened, you make me
feel alive, like the last four years don't have to be what the rest of my life looks like."
I love this author so much!!!She knows how to write amazing books!!!She touched my heart with With This Heart and make me swooning with Scoring Wilder!And now with this book she makes me addicted reading whatever she writes!!! :))
I honestly loved it!!I hope maybe the author will consider to write a siquel because the ending was too short and I wanted to read more and more!!! :))
If you need something refreshing this is what you need!!
What inspired you to write this book? It's your first book right?
1. This story was inspired by a trip to New York I’d taken a year before writing it. I fell in love with the city (as people usually do) and wanted to write a love story set there. I loved the idea of having a main character like Charley – someone who is beautiful on the outside, but very troubled.
I was wondering what Jude and Charley are doing now??
Have you considered writing a sequel?
2. I’d imagine Charley and Jude are taking the modeling world by storm. Charley’s career was just about to blow up and now she has Jude by her side to help her along the way. There’s no sequel in the works for Charley and Jude. That might change in the future, but I’m happy where I left the story.
Tell us five things about yourself that you would like your readers to know.
3 – I am a huge reader and love everything from real crime novels to Pride & Prejudice. - I love desserts and usually have at least one piece of chocolate a day. - I am a reality TV addict. No shame! - Although I live where it’s hot nearly every month of the year, I really prefer cold weather! - I graduated from college with a background in medicine and architecture – both of which have really helped me with writing, oddly enough.
What genres of books do you enjoy to reading?
5. Hah. I answered this above, but right now I’m on a dystopian kick.
Tell us about your next book?
6. My next book is coming out in November and it’s called The Duet! It has the same tone as Scoring Wilder and I think fans will really enjoy it. The Duet follows Brooklyn Heart, but there will be a companion novel (stand-alone) coming out in Spring that follows her sister, Cameron Heart. I’m so excited to share the two with you guys!
Who is your favorite character in your books?
7. That’s impossible to answer, haha!! If I absolutely had to choose, I would pick Abby from With This Heart. I think she’s inspired a lot of people and for that, I’m grateful.