ARC REVIEW:Broken by Lauren Layne

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Broken (Redemption, #1)



4 STARS

Wow this was really good! I loved it! The truth is these kind of books are my favorite! A guy with scars in his face is exactly what I'm looking for. From the beginning I couldn't put it down!
The sexual tension between Paul and Olivia was off the charts! I loved the writing and the story was interesting! This is my first book from Lauren Lane and now I'm sure I will read her other books too!


This is Olivia's and Paul's story. Olivia has made a mistake and now she needs an escape. She wants to get away from her previous life, so she makes the decision to take a job as a caretaker. She thinks that the man she will meet is an old man instead she finds a beautiful man but still arrogant.

How will she deal with him?
Can she manage to make things work for her?

description

Paul doesn’t think of himself as the good looking football hero anymore but a disgusting man. Returning home from Afghanistan he's a completely changed man. Paul no longer wants to be around anyone. His father has sent many caretakers to try and help him but he didn't make it with anyone...
But now it is so different when he meets his new caretaker who is around his age with blonde hair and long legs....
Can he resist her?
Is she going to put away the walls he has created around himself?

"She makes me forget to breathe. She makes me forget everything."

description

Their relationship was at times times was scorching hot between them! I loved them both!! Oh poor Paul was broken inside and out.. I loved him so much! I love when books have both POVS because we can see what they both think! Olivia was tough and funny! Exactly what Paul needs!

A really beautiful book for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts