ARC REVIEW: Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey

Thursday, June 19, 2014
4,5 SCORING STARS!!

What a funny, sweet and hot book! This book was amazing! I didn't know what to expect from "a soccer romance". But for the second time R.S. Grey managed to impressed me with her writing skills! First I have to say how much I laughed in this book! There were so many funny moments, especially between Kinsley and her friends!

I was intrigued from the first page and especially after reading this quote:
"Cheat on me once, shame on him. Cheat on me twice...what the actual fuck is going on?"

After this I was sure this book was definitely for me :))))
Our story begins with Kinsley, who is a soccer star at ULA! She isn't very lucky in her personal life, her last two boyfriends she had cheated on her. So she decides to have fun on her birthday party! There she meets Liam Wilder, the star of the LA Stars the top soccer team in the US and the resident bad boy of LA!!!

description

The attraction between them is so obvious from the first moment they meet...but what will happen when Kinsley learns that he will be her coach for a few months???

I loved these two characters and wanted so badly to see them together!
Kinsley is a lovable character! She was beautiful, smart and hilarious! I loved her and her friends! Liam...mmmm Omg! What I can say about him? He is compassionate, hot and loyal He was amazing and only had eyes for Kinsley! They were the perfect match, they fit so well together! The sexual tension between them was painful because they both tried to stay away from each other!


description

The plot is so entertaining! If you need something refreshing and funny this is what you need! Thank you so much R.S. Grey <3333  I hope we get another book from you very soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts