The Wild Side by R.K. Lilley

Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Wild Side (The Wild Side, #1)


 4 SUPER HOT STARS

"She was young.
I was old.
She was wild.
I was tame."


OMG, this book was so hot! It's one of the hottest book I have ever read!

description


At the beginning I thought that this book was a standalone but then when it ended on a cliffhanger, I was sure that there will be another book! This one has an interesting premise : age difference, a lot of sex, a mysterious heroine and a man with low self esteem!!

Alasdair is a 40 year old writer and he is divorced. His self confidence is low and when he meets in the gym, the hot young girl, Iris he can't resist her. Iris seems to know exactly what he needs! She makes him, feel good but he can't understand what a girl her age (24 years old)...wants with an older man..


description

Alasdair isn't comfortable with the age difference and especially when they are in public. Also he isn't the romantic type and he cannot express himself...However he is starting to feel something for Iris..and he enjoys her company a lot!!

"I'm still too old for you."
"Your cock doesn't agree."


Their chemistry was electric! Iris was mysterious for me..I really wanted to know more about her and I would like if we have her POV in the next book! I think she has some secrets that must reveal in the next book! This is the first time that a female keeps my interesting more than the male but still I loved it!! I liked the writing in this book! If you are looking for a hot short book this is what you need!! I can't wait for next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts