Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 by Whitney Gracia Williams

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)

 

5 HOT STARS

Wow I freaking loved it! It was captivating, I enjoyed this book so much! The series is getting better and better! And Andrew is more cocky and sexy The first book finished with a cliffhanger that left us with open mouths and wondering what would happen... Finally we have the second book and it was explosive!!


We have more revelations and finally we learn more about Andrew's past!
I don't know why but I'm with love with him! Even thought he is cocky and asshole sometimes but also he has another side, he is sweet too! I liked Aubrey a lot in this one because she stands up to him and she wasn't afraid to tell him what she thinks!!

description

I liked Andrew and Aubrey together, they are so passionate! There are a lot of sex scenes this book and believe me it's really hot! Epecially around 27%.
One of my favorite serials! I really liked how the story unfolded! If you are looking for a short hot book with twists that will keep you captivated then this is what you need! Can't wait for the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts