Flat-Out Celeste by Jessica Park

Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love, #2)


5 BEAUTIFUL STARS

"Hey Celeste?"
"Hey Justin?"


Wow this was amazing!I can't even express how much I loved it!!It is one of these books that you will remember forever!Flat-Out Celeste was everything I hoped it would be and much more!!
Celeste is one of my favorite characters!!


description

Celeste is now 18 years old and she is a senior in high school.After years of being isolated,socially awkward, and feeling that she will never fit somewhere. Suddenly she meets Justin who is as weird as she is!!!At the beginning they start talking with emails!And these first lengthy series of emails from Justin was amazing :))) Omg these both were so cute <33333 Celeste and Justin compliment each other perfectly!!Their relationship was pure and innocent.


description

“Why are you nervous?”
“Because I’m going to kiss you. And I better do a good job because I want you to like it.”
"I feel sure that I will.”
“How could you know that?”
“Because it is you.”

"I am staggered by you.I am intoxicated by you.
I think about you way more than I should."


description

Celeste is so cute,sweet and funny!I liked the way she talked!And Justin...I adored him!!He is exactly what Celeste need!!He's funny,weird and so swoony *sigh* He doesn't have tattoos and he isn't a bad boy but he is worthy to keep your interested from the beginning till the end!!!I also loved Matt and Julie!!So glad to see the progression of their lives!!Also lovable characters were Dallas and Zeke :))
I love the theme of this book!The writting was amazing like all Jessica's books!!I would like more of Celeste and Justin!!I hope the author to write a short novel for their future!!
You can read this book without reading the other but I think it's better to read them all!!
If you are looking for a book that it will make you cry,laugh,swoon this is what you need!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts