Veiled Innocence by Ella Frank

Friday, April 25, 2014
Veiled Innocence 





4,5 FORBIDDEN STARS

"Tick, tick, tock. Tick, tick…"


description

This book was amazing, I love books about forbidden love and this is one of them. I loved the way, Ella wrote this story, I've been waiting for this book and I was excited when I got an arc! I'm a big fan of Ella's books, and this was intense and mysterious... It truly kept me on the edge of my seat, just wanting to know more!


It's an emotional roller coaster ride so be prepared!

The story goes between the past and the present day... Addison doesn't have friends,she only has her boyfriend .In her past something bad happened and now she tries to keep herself together and tries to cope with how her life is now. One day when she goes in her class she sees her new teacher McKendrick, who is there because his father sick.
From the first moment there is attraction between them..
Addison wants him and she will not stop until she has him..

Can Grayson resist her?

description

I don't want to say anymore for the story because it's better to read it and feel everything...
I was intrigued by both characters, I loved the complexity of these characters and how they affect each other! Both characters have to deal with their own demons..I liked Addy but sometimes she pissed me off and this is the reason why I didn't give the book 5 stars. However what I loved more in this book is that you can feel how broken is Addison..and this is what made this book so emotional and so beautiful. And Grayson was really an interesting character! Ella is the master of love scenes!T he sex was so hot and steamy like all of Ella's books! Ella is a talented author ,I will read whatever she writes! This is definitely a must read!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts