Unravel by Calia Read

Monday, February 24, 2014



synopsis 

Six months ago, I was happy. I was simply Naomi Carradine. 

One month ago, I was admitted into a psych ward. 

Yesterday, Lachlan visited me. Kissed me. And told me that I’m starting to lose my mind. 

Hours later, Max haunted my thoughts, reminding me I’m not crazy and that he needs my help. 

A few minutes ago, I drifted further from reality, trying to unravel the past. 

And now...everyone thinks I’m insane. But, I know he's real, and I know he needs me. 

Do you believe me? 


REVIEW

4,5 MIND BLOW STARS




Wow what a crazy ride!!It will blow your mind!From the first chapter, I was hooked!!It had me confused and guessing all the way through the end!There where moments I thought I had figured out what happened and then I was like no it can't be this!This book is really unique!!It will captivate you!!

At the beginning I didn't know exactly what to expect with this one.I had read the synopsis and the only thing I was thinking it was "Wow I need to read this book immediately!!"  

The story of Naomi is confusing in the beginning..

Naomi is in a psychiatric hospital and she tells her story with flashback.The story revolved around her best friend Lana and Lachlan and Max the two men who was inportant in Naomi life's.From the first moment until close to the end  I couldn't stop wondering
 what really happened??



Lana and Naomi where opposites but perfect for each other.Lana was shy and Naomi was loud.Naomi was protective and care about Lana.She was a good friend and she was there whenever Lana need her!
I feel awfull for Lana's condition :// poor girl!I was intrigued by both men..While Max was hot and charming,Lachlan with one word he was perfect!!!I fell in love with him from the beginning!!He really cares about Naomi and he was there for her!! 


                                                    
This book takes you through so many emotions. ..Slowly the secrets and truths of what really happen..will unravel and the end will leave you speechless!!

It's my first book from Calia and I would like to say she did an amazing job!!!
I can't wait to read more from her!!

If you are looking for a mind trip  which will blow your mind this is what you need!!I highly recommend it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts