Burn For Me by Cynthia Eden

Saturday, February 08, 2014
Burn For Me (Phoenix Fire, #1)


5 Fiery, Blazing, Scorching and anything else that's means HOT Stars!!!


So when I started reading this book, I thought I new what to expect. An alpha male and since this is a bit of an urban fantasy a kickass heroine who new when to let the hero take charge, and last but definitely the most important an exciting plot. This is what I expect when I read one of Cynthia Eden's books. This book was definitely that and so much more, now it's been awhile since I've read PNR, and adult PNR at that. So excuse me if I sound a bit green, but I have to be honest. I have never read one quite like this before...

In a good way!


Eve Bradley (our heroine) is an undercover reporter, looking for her big break. She infiltrates a private facility, this facility's main objective is to help and study willing supernaturals. How willing these subjects are is the question...



The first test subject meets, Cain O'Connor is definitely unwilling. But don't let the fact that the he is in chains make you think is in anyway helpless. I don't want to go into specifics and tell you what Cain is and what he can do, because I went in blind and I enjoyed the book because of it. Telling you would ruin it.



I can't say I was ever bored while reading this book, I'll be honest and tell you that the plot isn't new, but it was executed perfectly! There's nothing wrong with recycling a plot. But it does need to be written in a fresh way, meaning you put a twist in it but the foundation stays the same, so believe me when I tell you that this book was refreshing!


Now if you'd like to find out what happens in the book, you'll have to read it because you won't find it in my review.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts