Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2) by Bella Jewel

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

+5 EMOTIONAL,HOT,KINKY STARS  

Wow this book left me speechless!!! I loved it!!! It was amazing!!! I loved every damn second of this book!!! This book has definitely become one of my favorite books!!! It was an emotional roller coaster, you will not want to put it down! This book made me cry and laugh at the same time! Spike and Ciara blew me away!!!


This is the story of Ciara and Spike... They were friends before Cheyenne (Spike's wife and Ciara's sister) came into the picture... They were in love but neither of them said anything.. Something happens that causes Ciara to take off and never look back until the death of her sister... When she comes back she tries to make things right with Spike again... But Spike is broken due to the loss of his wife... and unfortunately he doesn't want anything from Ciara... but different things happen between them... Finally they let their walls down and they stop denying their feelings they have for each other, Ciara and Spike decide to become friends again... But the attraction is too intense and soon they become more than friends.

"You know what's so pathetic about this situation?" "It's that no matter how angry I am at you,no matter how many times you spit hurtful words at me or how many times I keep telling myself to walk away,I can't. I want to save you..."

"I love you Spike.I don't expect you to love me back.and I'm not asking you to even try.I just want you to know that after everything I still love you.I always have and I always will."


 Spike I LOVE YOU <33333 He is so damn hot,sexy biker!!! Wow and he likes kinky sex hahahahaha and this is why I love him so much ;))) Ciara is a badass heroine!! I love her dirty mouth!!! Also she is so strong!!! I really hate her sister and her parents!!The way they treated her was awful! The chemistry between Spike and Ciara was so hot!!! Even though they spent most of their time fighting, when they didn't fight they were amazing!!!
If you need a broken hot biker and hot,kinky sex this is what you need!!! I can't wait to read the next book!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts