Friday guest reviewer Mona Slade by Laurann Dohner

Friday, November 01, 2013

Slade (New Species, #2)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

He would have gone days without food or water just to know her body.

description

Slade, the second book in the New Species series, features Dr Trisha Norbit and Slade, an NSO officer. They meet at the hospital, right after the New Species are freed from Mercile industries. An intimate meeting experienced like no other, stays with the two long after their separation. Seeking a way to learn more on New Species, Trisha applies and accepts a job at Homeland, where New Species currently live. With the memory of her encounter with Slade always haunting her, Trisha is surprised and disappointed to find Slade doesn't remember her from the hospital.
description

Slade previously known as 215, can't forget the sexy redhead he woke up to at the hospital. She haunts him on a nightly basis with thoughts of their encounter and fantasies of finding her again. He makes a fool of himself by acting like an ass towards Trisha with his crude come-ons and rude comments. Seeking a way to redeem himself, Slade works to seduce Trisha and to retrain his intense need for her by giving her what she deserves. Only not all plans are followed through when planed by a horny New Species male, with the female of his dreams ready for the taking.
description

These two are intimate in the least expected places and at the most inconvenient times. But...its still sexy as hell. Especially all the dirty talk growled by Slade *sigh*

"Bend over for me, Trisha. I'm going to fuck you the way I've wanted to since I saw you."
description

I'm usually all for a romantic setting, on a bed cuddling, but with these New Species males and their love for 'mounting', mate I've found my new preference there.
description
description

Trisha, a doctor at Homeland, wanted Slade from the moment he touched her. A trip out of Homeland brings Trisha and Slade to great danger, with the two fighting for survival. Dependent on Slade, Trisha forms a close bond with her protector. But will all be the same between them after they return to Homeland? Will her feelings be shared by Slade, or will all be forgotten? Well, go read it to find out people!!
description

Suspenseful, heart stopping read, that's full of surprises that shocked and pleased me extremely. But even saying that, I will admit to loving Fury, book one in this series more. It just didn't hit the "OMG I love this book" mark for me. From the relationship formed, to Slade's thick-headedness, at times I was left a tad disappointed.
description


I will definatly be continuing this fantastic series and recommend it HIGHLY to all my PNR lover mates, who love a bit of animal in their men xx
 
 
Thank you Mona xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts