Adam, Enough Said by Lynda LeeAnne review

Saturday, October 05, 2013
Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Freckles, you're my heart stars!


"This is me, I'm an asshole. I'm a jerk. I say the wrong thing at the wrong time. I always have and always will...but, Freckles, you're the only woman that will get me. Do you understand?"

Aaah Adam! Loved him! But the man needed a good whollup upside the head a few times! He made up for it though by being all growly, possessive and loving, so all is forgotten! Can you say whipped??? Yep! Adam was whipped the minute he set his eyes on Mia! Every other woman he'd ever been with paled in comparison when he saw her! He's finally found the woman he can spend the rest of his life with, the mother of his children! As long as he can convince her to stay with him. Well she better stay with him or else!


How did a guy get that big? I mean, he was tall, but I'd seen plenty of tall guys before. Shit, I was five-three, so most women were taller than me, but lover boy here was tall and his body wide, and his stomach was ripped, and his shoulders were broad, and he had that v-thingy at his hips, and...

Okay so I normally don't have patience to deal with feisty, spit-fire heroines, but I couldn't help but love Mia! She's strong, doesn't take crap from anyone and she's hopelessly in love with Adam. When they first meet she realises he's a player, so she's weary and guards her heart around him. But she soon realises, this man is serious. He wants her and he'll do whatever he can to keep her. Finally she has what she's always wanted someone to love her back, a family, somewhere she belongs. She feels cared for.

Final Thoughts
Yes Thor, I have to agree! I want more! Loved the story, Loved the characters! I only took a star off because Mia's insecurities started to grate on my nerves. Mia, you're hot, please just get that into your head! Stop second guessing everyone's comments! They can't all be lying! Adam, love ya! Geez and that Missy biatch! Someone has to slap her or else! Now Lynda, about Alfredo....

ARC kindly provided by author in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts