There is no light in darkness review

Friday, September 27, 2013
There is No Light in Darkness (Darkness, #1)

5 STARS

  

A freaking amazing book!!!

description


There is No Light in Darkness is an incredible mix of suspense, mystery, plot twists, awesome secondary characters and a beautiful, hot and heavy romance!!

The author did a wonderful job with the storyline where it switched back and forth from the past to the present.The main characters rocked this book!!


descriptiondescription



I loved Blake and Cole together.The relationship between these two was both flawed and perfect to epic proportions!!I absolutely adored how willingly Cole exposed his vulnerability. And, the extent that Blake would go to in order to protect him however best she could had me rooting for them all the way through.There were some truths that were revealed and when they were exposed, I was gasping and aww’ing… I was a mess! Overall, perfect couple with their fair share of challenges.


description



“I'm in love with you, Blake. I've been in love with you from the moment I saw you. I've been in love with you from the day I was born and possibly even before then. I belong to you. My body belongs to you. My heart belongs to you. Please let me make love to you."



Cole oh god *sigh*!!He was seriously wonderful! He wasn’t perfect... but he was such a beautiful person and his love for Blake was moving. He was just incredibleand so sexy!!



description



I liked Blake’s character, she was strong. She looked out for those she loved and did what she thought was best to protect them. Aubry and Becky were also great! They brought a lot to the story.



description

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts